给点勇气
发表于 2008-7-22 13:05:33 | 只看该作者
...溏心风暴的歌
也一直蛮喜欢
发表于 2008-7-24 12:03:52 | 只看该作者
喜欢睡觉的时候听
像一个漫长的故事。
发表于 2008-7-24 14:56:06 | 只看该作者
星夜&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>Starry, starry night&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>繁星之夜&nbsp; &nbsp;<BR>Paint your palette blue and gray&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>星空在你的画板照得灰暗幽兰&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>Look out on a summer's day&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>某个夏日&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>With eyes that know the darkness in my soul&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>你用洞悉我灵魂深处的双眼&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>Shadows on the hills&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>看到山上的阴影&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>Sketch the trees and the daffodils&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>画上树和水仙花&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>Catch the breeze and the winter chills&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>捕捉微风和冬天的寒意&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>In colors on the snowy linen land&nbsp; &nbsp;<BR>亚麻色的大地覆盖着积雪&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>Now I understand&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>现在我明白了&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>What you tried to say to me&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>你想对我说什么&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>And how you suffered for your sanity&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>你如何承受天赋的折磨&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>And how you tried to set them free&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>你如何试图释放你的才华&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>They would not listen; they did not know how&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>他们不听,他们不曾知道&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>Perhaps they'll listen now&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>也许现在他们会听&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR><BR>Starry, starry night&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>繁星之夜&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>Flaming flowers that brightly blaze&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>耀眼的花朵闪烁光芒&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>Swirling clouds in violet haze&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>流转的云朵散发紫罗兰的朦胧&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>Reflect in Vincent's eyes of china blue&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>在文森特中国蓝的眼睛中闪耀&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>Colors changing hue&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>颜色在变&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>Morning fields of amber grain&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>清晨琥珀色的田野&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>Weathered faces lined in pain&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>痛苦中风化的脸&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>Are soothed beneath the artist's loving hand&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>在艺术家爱之手下减轻痛苦&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR><BR>Now I understand&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>现在我明白了&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>What you tried to say to me&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>你想对我说什么&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>And how you suffered for your sanity&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>你如何承受天赋的折磨 <BR>And how you tried to set them free&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>你如何试图释放你的才华<BR>They would not listen; they did not know how&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>他们从来不听,他们不曾知道&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>Perhaps they'll listen now&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>也许现在他们会听&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR><BR>For they could not love you&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>因为他们不能爱你&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>But still, your love was true&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>但你的爱是真挚的&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>And when no hope was left inside&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>当内心再也没有希望&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>On that starry, starry night&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>在布满星星的夜晚&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>You took your life as lovers often do&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>你像情人们常做的那样结束自己的生命&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>But I could've told you, Vincent&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>我本应告诉你,文森特&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>This world was never meant For one as beautiful as you&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>这个世界从来就不象你一样美&nbsp; &nbsp;<BR>&nbsp; &nbsp;<BR><BR>Starry, starry night&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>繁星之夜&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>Portraits hung in empty halls&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>肖像挂在空荡荡的大厅&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>Frameless heads on nameless walls&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>无名的墙上挂着无框的头像&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>With eyes that watch the world and can't forget&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>凝视这个世界,难以忘却&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>Like the strangers that you've met&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>就像你遇见的陌生人&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>The ragged men in ragged clothes&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>褴褛的衣服粗鲁的人&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>The silver thorn, a bloody rose&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>血红色玫瑰、银色荆棘&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>Lie crushed and broken on the virgin snow&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>破碎地躺在无痕的雪地上&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>Now I understand&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>现在我明白了&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>What you tried to say to me&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>你想对我说什么&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>And how you suffered for your sanity&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>你如何承受天赋的折磨 <BR>And how you tried to set them free&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>你如何试图释放你的才华<BR>They would not listen; they did not know how&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>他们从来不听,他们不曾知道&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>Perhaps they'll listen now&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>也许现在他们会听
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-24 18:11:43 | 只看该作者
谢你的歌词翻译。。那。。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|追忆白。

GMT+8, 2024-6-23 11:16 , Processed in 1.339173 second(s), 13 queries .