楼主
发表于 2008-7-25 11:37:52 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
<P></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>本来不是很喜欢这种说唱的歌曲.但是这首歌很特别.淡淡的忧伤.尤其喜欢那个天籁一样的女声.</P>
<P>歌词很长....有耐心的话可以看看...</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>This goes out to someone that was曾经的某个人 <BR>Once the most important person in my life是我生命中最重要的一个人 <BR>I didn't realize it at the time但当时我却没有意识到 <BR>I can't forgive myself for the way I treated you so当时那样的对你,直到现在我无法原谅我自己 <BR>I don't really expect you to either我从来没有真正想过要你原谅我 <BR>It's just... 我只是… <BR>I don''t even know我真的不知道结果会那样… <BR>Just listen...希望你能听我讲.. <BR>You're the one that I want, 你是我想要的那个唯一, <BR>the one that I need也是我需要的那个唯一 <BR>The one that I gotta have just to succeed是唯一我想要成功的唯一 <BR>When I first saw you,当我第一次看到你的时候, <BR>I knew it was real我知道你是我真正的唯一 <BR>I'm sorry about the pain I made you feel真的对不起我让你陷入了痛苦的境地, <BR>That wasn't me;let me show you the way那不是我!那不是真正的我! <BR>I looked for the sun, but it's raining today就像我想要太阳,天空却偏偏下起了雨一样的无奈 <BR>I remember when I first looked into your eyes我还记得第一次凝望你眼眸时的情景 <BR>It was like God was there, heaven in the skies在里面我仿佛看到了上帝,仿佛看到了天堂 <BR>I wore a disguise 'cause I didn''t want to get hurt我害怕受到伤害,所以我总是披着伪装来保护自己 <BR>But I didn't know I made everything worse但我却不知道,这样的我让每一事变得更加糟糕 <BR>You told me we were crazy in love你告诉我我们疯狂地相爱着 <BR>But you didn't care when push came to shove但是在紧要关头你却总是那样不在乎 <BR>If you loved me as much as you said you did如果你像你所说的那样爱我 <BR>Then you wouldn't have hurt me like I ain't shit那你一定不会像对待一个傻瓜那样地伤害我 <BR>Now you pushed me away like you never even knew me可如今你却一把将我推开,好像你从来就没有认识过我 <BR>I loved you with my heart, really and truly我爱你,真真正正、完完全全、全身心的爱你、 <BR>I guess you forgot about the times that we shared我想你一定忘记了我们曾经一起渡过的美好时光 <BR>When I would run my fingers through your hair用手指柔柔地触摸着你的头发 <BR>Late nights, just holding you in my arms那些午夜,轻轻地将你挽入臂弯 <BR>I don't know how I could do you so wrong那时我绝不知道,我将怎样错误地对待你 <BR>I really wanna show you I really need to hold you我真的想抱着你 <BR>I really wanna know you like no one could else know you我真的想知道你比其他所有人都要理解我 <BR>You're number one, always in my heart你永远都在我心里占据着重要的地位 <BR>And now I can't believe that our love is torn apart我永远也不相信我们的爱就这样被割裂了。 <BR>I need you and我需要你 <BR>I miss you and我思念你 <BR>I want you and我想要你 <BR>I love you 'cause我爱着你,所以 <BR>I wanna hold you,我想抱着你 <BR>I wanna kiss you,我想吻着你 <BR>You were my everything你就是我的所有 <BR>And I really miss you 我真的很想你 <BR>I need you and我需要你 <BR>I miss you and我思念你 <BR>I want you and我想要你 <BR>I love you 'cause我爱着你,所以 <BR>I wanna hold you,我想抱着你 <BR>I wanna kiss you,我想吻着你 <BR>You were my everything你就是我的所有 <BR>And I really miss you 我真的很想你 <BR>I knew you gonna sit and play this with your new man我知道你将要和一个新的男人重复发生在你我之间的爱情游戏 <BR>And then sit and laugh as you're holding his hand我知道你会坐在他的身边,笑着牵住他的双手 <BR>The thought of that just shatters my heart每当想到这些,我的心就像被撕裂了一样 <BR>It breaks in my soul and it tears me apart这种想法甚至撕开了我的灵魂,将我整个分成了两半 <BR>At times we was off I was scared to show you当我外出的时候,我真的很害怕让你看到 <BR>Now I wanna hold you until I can't hold you现在的我非常非常的想抱住你直到我无法再能抱着你, <BR>Without you, everything seems strange没有你,所有的一切看起来都仿佛陌生了起来 <BR>Your name is forever planted in my brain你的名字永远地铭刻在了我的大脑里 <BR>Damn it, I'm insane,愚蠢!我真的很愚蠢。 <BR>Take away the pain带走痛苦 <BR>Take away the hurt带走伤害 <BR>Baby, we can make it work亲爱的!我们一定能够重新开始 <BR>What about when you你在想些什么 <BR>Looked into my eyes但你凝视着我的眼眸 <BR>Told me you loved me告诉我你爱我 <BR>As you would hugged me你想拥抱我 <BR>I guess everything you said was a lie也许你说的一切都只是谎言 <BR>I think about it, it brings tears to my eyes想到这,我的眼里就会含满泪水 <BR>Now I'm not even a thought in your mind在你的内心里现在的我已不再重要 <BR>I can see clearly, my love is not blind我能够清楚的知道我的爱不是盲目的 <BR>I need you and我需要你 <BR>I miss you and我思念你 <BR>I want you and我想要你 <BR>I love you 'cause我爱着你,所以 <BR>I wanna hold you,我想抱着你 <BR>I wanna kiss you,我想吻着你 <BR>You were my everything你就是我的所有 <BR>And I really miss you 我真的很想你 <BR>I need you and我需要你 <BR>I miss you and我思念你 <BR>I want you and我想要你 <BR>I love you 'cause我爱着你,所以 <BR>I wanna hold you,我想抱着你 <BR>I wanna kiss you,我想吻着你 <BR>You were my everything你就是我的所有 <BR>And I really miss you 我真的很想你 <BR>I just wish everything could have turned out differently我只希望一切能够会变得不一样 <BR>I had a special feeling about you对你我有一种特别的感觉 <BR>I thought maybe you did too我想,也许你对我也会这样吧 <BR>You would understand, but...也许你会理解我的这种感觉吧,然而... <BR>No matter what, you'll always be in my heart不管怎样, <BR>You''ll always be my baby你永远都会是我的宝贝 <BR>Our first day, 还记得我们相遇的那一天, <BR>it seemed so magical那真是梦幻般的一天 <BR>I remember all the time that I had with you我还清楚地记得和你在一起渡过的分分秒秒 <BR>Remember when you first came to my house?我还清楚地记得你第一次来我家里时的情景 <BR>You looked like an angel wearing that blouse你穿着那件宽松的衬衣,看起来就像一个天使一样美丽 <BR>We hit it off, I knew it was real我们适合相爱,我知道我们真的适合相爱。 <BR>But now I can't take all the pain that I feel但是现在我却不能摆脱内心的痛苦。 <BR>Reach in your heart, 在你内心的深处, <BR>I know I''m still there我知道依然有我的位置</P>
沙发
发表于 2008-7-25 14:22:53 | 只看该作者
歌词很美,但我
:P 听不懂啊···
配乐的女声很好听。
发表于 2008-7-25 14:33:14 | 只看该作者
这个WERE很能烘托感情撒。。
因为不是ARE
发表于 2008-7-25 15:46:54 | 只看该作者
真的...好长啊...:$

不过是很有味道~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|追忆白。

GMT+8, 2024-6-23 10:39 , Processed in 0.350193 second(s), 13 queries .