[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-5-9 23:10:25 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
<P></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT color=black size=2><STRONG>Andy Tubman</STRONG></FONT></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</P>
<P>I couldn't make colors match today <BR>I don't know what eles to say <BR>except I tried and they can't say I didn't <BR>I don't like the stuff they are feeding me <BR>they don't like the things I say <BR>but I don't think I need to be forgiven <BR><BR>But I am quiet inside <BR>though they drag me by a wire <BR>through the storm that cracks the sky <BR>I am quiet inside <BR><BR>I used to be so hart to find <BR>rge and tears filled my eyes <BR>but now i believe I see much clearer <BR>my clarity did not come easily <BR>my sell was knocked into me <BR>but now at least I know who's in the mirror <BR><BR>I am quiet inside <BR>though they drag me by a wire <BR>through the storms cracks the sky <BR>I am quiet inside <BR><BR>I am quiet inside <BR>though they drag me by a wire <BR>through the storms cracks the sky <BR>I am quiet inside <BR><BR>ye I'm quiet inside <BR>I am quiet <BR><BR>I couldn't make colors match today <BR>I don't know what else to say</P>
<P></CA><BR></P>

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-9 23:18:15 | 只看该作者
<P></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT color=black></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</P>
<P><STRONG><FONT color=black>One I love</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><FONT color=#000000>mèave</FONT></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>One I love, two she loves <BR>Three she's true to me <BR>All of my friends fell out with me <BR>Because I kept your company <BR>But let them say whatever they will <BR>I love my love with a free good will <BR>One I love, two she loves <BR>And three she's true to me <BR>They tell me he's poor, they tell me he's young <BR>I tell them all to hold their tongue <BR>If they could part the sand from the sea <BR>They never could part my love from me <BR>One I love, two she loves <BR>Three she's true to me <BR>When I'm awake, I find no rest <BR>Until his head lies on my breast <BR>When I'm asleep I'm dreaming of <BR>My own, my dear, my one true love <BR>One I love, two she loves <BR>Three she's true to me <BR>When the fire to ice will run <BR>And when the tide no longer turns <BR>And when the rocks melt with the sun <BR>My love for you will have just begun <BR>One I love, two she loves <BR>Three she's true to me <BR>One I love, two she loves <BR>And three she's true to me</P>
<P></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>

[ 本帖最后由 北囍。 于 2008-5-9 23:32 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-9 23:28:55 | 只看该作者
<P><B><FONT color=black></FONT></B></P>
<P><B><FONT color=black></FONT></B>&nbsp;</P>
<P><B><FONT color=black>Room of Angel </FONT></B></P>
<P><FONT color=black>Silent Hill</FONT></P>
<P>You lie, silent there before me <BR>Your tears, they mean nothing to me <BR>The wind, howling at the window <BR>The love you never gave, I give to you -really don’t deserve it <BR>but now, there’s nothing you can do <BR>So sleep in your only memory <BR>And weep, my dearest mother <BR><BR><BR>Here’s a lullaby to close your eyes, (goodbye) <BR>It was always you that I despised <BR>I don’t feel enough for you to cry, (oh my) <BR>Here’s a lullaby to close your eyes, (goodbye goodbye)... <BR><BR>So insignificant <BR>Sleeping dormant deep inside of me <BR>Are you hiding away, lost Under the sewers <BR>Maybe flying high In the clouds <BR>Perhaps you’re happy without me <BR>So many seeds have been sown on the field <BR>And who could sprout up so blessedly if I had died <BR>I would have never felt sad at all <BR>You will not hear me say I’m sorry <BR>Where is the light Wonder if it’s weeping somewhere <BR><BR>Here’s a lullaby to close your eyes, goodbye <BR>It was always you that I despised <BR>I don’t feel enough for you to cry, oh my <BR>Here’s a lullaby to close your eyes, goodbye goodbye...</P>
<P></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-9 23:29:25 | 只看该作者
不知道能不能听:handshake
发表于 2008-5-10 14:16:51 | 只看该作者
第一首歌以前就有人发过:time:
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-10 22:26:35 | 只看该作者
以前好像也是我发的吧:handshake

忘记了,反正现在米人发呀~~嘿嘿~
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-10 22:34:07 | 只看该作者
<P></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT color=black></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</P>
<P><STRONG><FONT color=black>&nbsp;&nbsp; 我不能悲伤地坐在你身旁</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><FONT color=#000000>&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;左小祖咒</FONT></P>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 那杆枪被你扔了<BR><FONT color=darkslategray><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;我也没有说我用不上那玩意儿</SPAN><BR><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;我需要它去杀某个人 在昨天</SPAN><BR><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;我不能悲伤地坐在你身旁</SPAN><BR><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;我不能悲伤地坐在你身旁</SPAN><BR><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;当我推开那扇门</SPAN><BR><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;想看看永恒荣光的状景</SPAN><BR><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;那没有他们说的实用阶梯 然而我</SPAN><BR><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;又不能悲伤地坐在你身旁</SPAN><BR><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;我不能悲伤地坐在你身旁</SPAN><BR><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;那把吉他你拿回来了</SPAN><BR><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;你也没有说我用不上那玩意儿</SPAN><BR><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;我需要它来歌唱 在今天</SPAN><BR><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;我不能悲伤地坐在你身旁</SPAN><BR><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;我不能悲伤地坐在你身旁</SPAN><BR><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;在我走出那扇门</SPAN><BR><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;撕下某本书的二百五十二页</SPAN><BR><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;它用黑色镶金这般地写着:</SPAN><BR><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;Hey 我不能悲伤地坐在你身旁</SPAN><BR><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;我不能悲伤地坐在你身旁</SPAN><BR><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;我不能悲伤地坐在你身旁</SPAN><BR><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;我不能悲伤地坐在你身旁</SPAN><BR><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;我不能悲伤地坐在你身旁</SPAN><BR><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px">&nbsp;我不能悲伤地坐在你身旁</SPAN></FONT></P>
<P><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-LEFT: 12px"></SPAN><BR></P>

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-10 22:59:56 | 只看该作者
<P><STRONG><FONT color=black>喂,玛丽莫</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P>为什么?为什么让我留那么多眼泪?</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P></P>

[ 本帖最后由 北囍。 于 2008-5-10 23:07 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-10 23:12:48 | 只看该作者
8楼的,本来今天想传上来的,正好看到有这个贴子,呵呵~
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-10 23:17:38 | 只看该作者
<P><B><FONT color=black></FONT></B></P>
<P><B><FONT color=black></FONT></B>&nbsp;</P>
<P><B><FONT color=black>风のように</FONT></B></P>
<P><FONT color=#000000>S.E.N.S</FONT></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P></P>

[ 本帖最后由 北囍。 于 2008-5-12 22:33 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|追忆白。

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 03:03 , Processed in 0.519521 second(s), 14 queries .